How to return two objects at the same time in c sharp or Example of Tuple in c sharp

I found ‘Tuple’ to be  a very special , where you want to return two objects in the same function itself. I will explain with the help of below code.

My aim in the below code is to return two objects in the same function. Lets consider those two objects are emp_Permanent and emp_Temp which I need when I call a function. These two objects are of the class Employee.

public Tuple<Employee, Employee> splitEmployee(Employee employee)
        {
          
           
                                                       // here I am splitting my employee objects in to two other objects
                                                       // let’s assume that the new objects are emp_Permanent and emp_Temp
                                                        


            return new Tuple<Employee, Employee>( emp_Permanent, emp_Temp);
        }


Now in your main code, call this function as below.

var splitData =  splitEmployee (employee) ;
           
            emp_Permanent = splitData.Item1;
            emp_Temp = splitData.Item2;

And continue coding.


Thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Install LEX and YACC in Linux or Ubuntu

Lex Program To Check The Syntax of For Loop

Listing/Delisting of an article in to an Assortment in SAP SCM Retail